First-to-market social initiative which allowed 4 lucky winners to wake up in Levi’s Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday. Contestants submitted :15 videos via Instagram or Twitter, with the final winner chosen by public voting.
To drive awareness for Courtyard as the Official Hotel of the NFL and Official Hotel of Super Bowl 50, drive social conversation, and to create a once-in-a-lifetime, never-been-done-before experience for NFL fans.
Have Courtyard be the first brand to offer an in-stadium sleepover experience at the Super Bowl.
• Transform stadium suite into exact replica Courtyard room
• In-suite photo opportunity
• Branded cornhole game
• Talent appearances by current and former NFL stars
• Breakfast in bed served by Raiders QB Derek Carr
• 56.9M Social impressions/364M PR Impressions
• 3.8M Video Views
• 4,407 Hashtag Mentions
• 400 Submission Videos
• 13,500 Votes on Microsite
• CY.com/NFL saw 98% increase in time on page